Dear Taylor,
You're almost 7 weeks old. At first you were chill and you slept wherever whenever. Now you're a whiny baby. All you do is whine whine whine. You won't sleep in the bassinet on our first floor during the day and I have to hold you or put you in the ergo to sleep. However you do sleep at night in the bassinet. It just takes forever to put you down and you wake up every 2 hours to eat.
I said I would never spoil you but I think I am. People are saying you can't spoil a newborn, so we're just going to respond to your cues. But I will say this. You're kind of a mean boss. You won't let me pee, eat, or wash up. I'm pretty sure this is all illegal but I won't report you because you're really cute. God knows what he's doing and he made you cute for a reason. Otherwise, I would've returned you.
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment