The family eating breakfast...
Dad: Look at these pictures of me. I was so good looking.
Me: Dad, we saw these pictures.
Mom: How could the person in the pictures turn to look like this!!!
Me: I know, aunt said that dad was good looking when he was young but turned out weird once he got old.
Dad coming back from work...
Dad: Daughter (딸)!!!!!!
Me: What dad?
Dad: Did I show you these pictures??
Me: Dad! I saw these a while ago! Don't show me the baby picture where you're all naked.
Dad: Did you know that all the ladies in the neighborhood wanted to hold me when I was a baby?
Me: Okay, dad.
Dad: Just let me know whenever you want to see these pictures again. I can show you anytime.
Me: Thanks dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your dad is hilarious.
Post a Comment