I just came back from Korea and am currently in Palm Desert. This is what my dad had to say to me after only being back for 2 days.
Dad: When are you going back home? (aka to LA)
Me: Dad!!! I am home!!!
Dad: How much do I have to pay for your tuition?
Me: You have to pay $xxxx.
Dad: You're taking all my money!!!
Me: At least I got a half scholarship! You would've had to pay twice as much if I didn't!
Dad: Why didn't you get a full scholarship?? If I were you, I wouldn't have to worry about this mess!
Me: You would've gotten a full scholarship???
Dad: No, I just wouldn't have gone to school. It's not my thing.
Dad: What is your uncle in Japan doing?
Me: He's helping out at the restaurant. You're not close to your siblings! You know nothing about them!
Dad: What are you talking about??? If this isn't close, I don't know what is!!
Me: Mom, I'm glad I'm an only child.
Mom: Me too. I don't think we could have afforded another child like you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahah sounds like your parents to me! so funny.
Post a Comment