My parents went to LA today to drop off my grandma and to run errands.
They ran into some MAJOR traffic so my dad was super tired when he got back. I told him I could've gone but he said he had to go and get a haircut.
Haircut? My dad is half bald and his hair style looks like Kevin from The Office. Why would he need a haircut?
I asked him how much it was, thinking it was like $8. He told me it was $30.
$30?!?! Are you kidding me? Why would you pay $30 to cut hair you don't even have? It reminded me of the tale of the Emperor's New Clothes where the emperor thought he was wearing fine clothing except he was naked.
My dad said his hair cut costs more because it takes more time, effort and skill to cut a bald man's hair. I say he's getting jipped.
If public administration doesn't work out, I'm starting a barber shop for bald men.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Post a Comment