Saturday, July 19, 2014

Tough

Oh my little Taylor. Honestly, you're a little stinker. Sometimes, I wonder if you really belong to me and your daddy. We like to sleep, why don't you? You'll only sleep in the ergo, on my chest, or the carseat. You also wake up every 2-3 hours each night. This has been going on for almost 3 months now. Mommy is exhausted. If you only knew how much I like to sleep, you'd understand how I'm about to go crazy.

Tonight, I held you in my arms and rocked you to sleep in the glider. You put your tiny head snugly on mommy's chest and fell asleep. I could've put you down in your crib, but I didn't. I just kept on holding you, looking at you, and kissing you. The saying that the days are long, but the years are short is so true. You won't be this cuddly forever. You won't always fall asleep in my arms and you won't need me the way you do in a few years. I should really cherish this time I have, no matter how tired I am. It's so hard though!

On another note, we put you to bed on your tummy for the first time tonight and you're sleeping like it's nobody's business. Daddy's scared that you might suffocate by digging your face into your crib mattress. Honestly, I'm kind of scared too, but I hope it doesn't happen.

No comments: