Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Adieu 2013

2013...

Since I have such a bad memory, I honestly don't recall a lot of the things that happened in 2013. Reason to blog more I guess.

More recently, this blog has been me whining about my gestational diabetes, but honestly, it's not too bad. I will most likely have to be put on meds bc my fasting numbers are high, but what can I do? I guess I can experiment more and see, but more than likely, meds are in my future. However, I'm still happy that I was able to control it for 14 weeks (3 1/2 months) without meds. Also, I was diagnosed super early (around 7-8 weeks) whereas most people are diagnosed between 24-28 weeks and I'm still surviving--praise God.

Let's see what happened in 2013...

I got pregnant. She's 23 weeks as of today and she's kicking up a storm! I've felt her kicks since week 20 I think. Ji, my mom, and my dad have felt her kick and I actually saw her kicking today (my stomach popped out a little when she kicked).

I think that's the biggest thing.

Some goals for 2014 and for life

Finish the Bible in 1 year
Be a better wife
Be a good mother
Love others
Don't spend frivolously
Fear God
Eat healthy (after I eat pad thai, jja jang myun, and dessert once I give birth and the diabetes goes away--Lord willing)
Be a better homemaker 

2 comments:

woohoosan said...

We need to make the jjajjamyung restaurant!

Grace Lee said...

Too bad we're not lawyers. HAHAHA