Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Week 12

It's the 3 month mark. WAHOOOO!!!

Week 12 was marked by a cold. Sadness. I'm not sure if my morning sickness is going away or if it's masked by the pain I feel with this cold. Hopefully I'll find out by week 13.

Even with the cold, I've been able to do every day household chores like laundry, washing the dishes, putting clothes away, etc. It feels nice to have a clean house and to be able to do these things.

I want to name our kid Dylan (whether it be a boy or a girl), but I don't think Ji's too fond of that idea. I called the baby Dylan this morning and Ji wasn't on board with that. Sadness.

Dylan Lee. It's such a cute name!!!

Due to morning sickness and this cold, my disciplines have been lacking. For some weird reason, it hit me this morning that I really need to pray for this baby. I'm thankful for these random reminders that come into my head--I know it's providence.

I can't believe I only have 6 1/2 months to go!!! Nutso!!!

Although the baby isn't born yet, I still love it very much. It's weird, but sweet.


No comments: