Wahoo! The baby is now 8 weeks old--that's two months!
I've been reading some blogs and they make pregnancy sound so WONDERFUL and CUTE. How come I don't feel this way?!?!?!
It's busy season at work and I feel POOPED. I seriously pray to God every day to get me through and I know that it's only by God's grace that I've made it this far. My coworkers come in at 6:30AM and leave at like 10PM. Fortunately, God has been gracious enough so that I can leave at a decent hour. However, I focus so hard for 9 hours straight without taking a decent lunch break that all I want to do is sleep when I come home. I hope things will calm down soon!!!
I also found out that I have gestational diabetes. Sad. I hope that the baby and I will be okay once we regulate everything properly.
Ji has also been the most helpful husband ever, which I am very thankful for.
Nowadays, I'm just fatigued and get nauseous. However, I don't think it's bad as the horror stories I've heard. I even took the day off today bc I just couldn't get up. I hope I don't die of drowning from work.
Onto week 9!!! Stay strong little baby!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment