Thursday, December 16, 2010

Facebook

There are a few things I will not do on facebook...

1. Post any relationship status besides "married"
2. Post pictures or have any pictures tagged of me and a boy that I am either dating or engaged to

Reason for #1
Once we're married, that status won't change. Sorry, sucker...you're stuck with me until death do us part. MUAHAHAHAHHA. It's just so awkward when people change their status.

Facebook: Bob is currently in a relationship with Sue. (comments below)
Fred: Way to go Bob!!!
Bob's Mom: So proud of you Bobby!
Jane: Who's the lucky lady??

Facebook (3 months later): Bob is no longer in a relationship (comments below)
Fred: Dude, what happened man? Call me if you need anything.
Bob's Mom: Oh no Bobby! Mommy still loves you.
Jane: Awwwww...bummer. Is everything okay?

Facebook (5 months later): Bob is engaged to Lisa
Sue: HOW DARE YOU!!! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!
Lisa: Bob, who's Sue?

Reason for #2
Once again, it's weird when I see pictures of girls/guys with 5 of their ex's...you kinda see their dating history.

December 2008 - February 2009: Pictures with a girl

April 2009 - August 2009: Pictures with another girl that is prettier than the girl before.

October 2009 - March 2010: Pictures with another girl that's not as pretty as the previous girl.

November 2010 - Married to a different girl

I think the scenario above needs no explanation. AWKWARD.

I just hope any of those two scenarios don't happen to me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Ilove you Gson. This is hilarious. Don't worry, #2 never has to happen. Unless of course I somehow get a picture of you and *ob**t (your chut sarang)and post it on fb. hehehehehehe.