Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hit and Run

I went out to the garage and saw the side of my mom's bumper all scratched up.

Me: Mom!! Did you get into an accident?
Mom: No. What are you talking about? (having a suspicious look on her face)
Me: Mom. Tell me the truth
Mom: Fine. I think I hit your car while I was backing up.
Me: MOM!!!
Mom: You were parked too close!!!! It's your fault!
Me: What are you talking about?!?!
Mom: Let me see. (proceeding to go outside and look at the car)
Me: All you had to do is go straight. You can't just drive out straight? My car is all scratched up now and yours is messed up too!
Mom: My car just kept on turning! I had to try four times to get out.
Me: Are you going to fix the car?
Mom: We have no money to fix the car! Why can't you just marry a rich guy who will fix my car for me?

1 comment:

Kevin Li said...

hahahahahah ur mom is hilarious!!